Is innovation leaving the elderly in the clean?



My dad in-law called me one day, requesting my assistance in downloading some music for the new MP3 player he just purchased at a carport deal. "I think I recall how to do that," I answered. 

The legitimate truth is that I hadn't downloaded music in over a year. I haven't claimed a MP3 player in over five years, and when I did it was the sweet U2 rendition of the iPod, which was still more progressed than the 256MB RCA player he had quite recently gained. 

His present telephone is some kind of Samsung flip telephone that generally takes after the telephone I needed to bear with that U2 iPod five years back. In that lies the issue: Technology now moves quicker than we can sensibly anticipate that everybody will keep up. 

The computerized isolate between our poorest natives and the innovation that the present day world considers basic is entrenched. However, another computerized separate additionally exists between our most established natives, and a wide range of innovation that rest of society now finds imperative. 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment